Tampa, FL | 813-936-1632
Consumer Bankruptcy Law
Wills, Trusts & Estates Law
Gregg G. Heckley has provided high-level professional legal services to the Tampa Bay area and surrounding communities since 1987. Clients have received a fresh start and relief from harassing creditors by means of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Other clients have obtained their inheritances through probate, while still others have been protected from probate, guardianship and taxes through proper estate planning.
Established in 1987, we are experienced and ready to assist you with all of your financial and personal planning legal needs.
1980: University of Louisville -
B.S. with high honors in
Accounting, Phi Kappa Phi
1983: University of Kentucky - J.D.
1983: Admitted to the Kentucky Bar
1984: Admitted to Florida Bar
1985: Florida, CPA
• American Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Hillsborough County Bar Association
• Carrollwood Community Bar Association
• The Florida Bar - Elder Law Section, Real
Property and Trust Section, Elder Law Section,
Tax Section, and Business Law Section.
• National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Schedule your FREE initial consultation today
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
• Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
• Board Certified Wills, Trusts, and Estates Lawyer by
The Florida Board of Legal Specialization and Education
• Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyer by
American Board of Certification
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Gregg G. Heckley, Attorney at Law has been providing professional services to the Tampa, FL community since 1987. Gregg G. Heckley is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law and Wills, Trusts & Estates Law. He is also a CPA.